Java Design Patterns and APIs for Android
English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 48m | 509 MB
eLearning | Skill level: Beginner | by David Gassner
Programming Android apps with Java? Take your skills to the next level with some of the most popular design patterns and APIs for the Android SDK. David Gassner explains how to call and implement callback methods, save instance states and global data, and wrap asynchronous tasks to create a smooth user experience during app configuration changes. Plus, learn how to use Java packages (APIs) to store data, read text, display graphics, play audio, and work with information from device sensors like the accelerometer.
Watch these Java tutorials to learn smarter, more efficient methods for Android app development.
- Preparing the development environment
- Packaging and running Android apps
- Optimizing Java code for Android
- Implementing event handler interfaces
- Defining custom callback methods
- Working with the Android SDK’s Java packages
- Storing data
- Reading text files
- Parsing JSON and XML data
- Managing device sensors
- Playing audio