Author: Alex Artuso
Pub Date: 2016
Publisher: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Size: 10 Mb
PowerShell For Beginners! The Ultimate Beginners Crash Course To Mastering The PowerShell Command Line Quickly And Easily Are You Ready To Learn How To Write Clean, Efficient PowerShell Scripts? If So You’ve Come To The Right Place – Regardless Of How Little Experience You May Have! Learning to program is a fantastic still, and if you’re a newbie you’ve ended up in the right place! PowerShell is a fantastic first or second programming language to learn (and master with the help of this book!). There’s a ton of other technical guides out there that aren’t clear and concise, and in my opinion use far too much jargon. My job is to teach you in simple, easy to follow terms how to get started and excel at PowerShell programming. You’ll find my personal notes and tips peppered throughout the book, making it personal and easy to learn. Here’s A Preview Of What PowerShell For Beginners!
- A Step Back Into The History Of PowerShell
- Setting Up The PowerShell Playground! Getting Ready To Run
- Customizing The Shell & Online Resources
- PowerShell Versions And Consoles Explained
- Discovering Commands, Parameters & Strings
- Essential PowerShell Terminology
- Working With PowerShell Commands
- The Piping Function Explained!
- And Much, Much More!