The Complete Android Developer Course – Build 14 Apps
English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 854×480 | AAC 44KHz stereo | 31.5 Hours | 3.14 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels | by Rob Perciv
1. What Does The Course Cover, 2. Introduction To Android Studio, 3. Java Deep Dive
4. Media Images, Video and Sound, 5. Advanced Android Features
6. Maps Geolocation, 7. Permanent Data Storage
8. Instagram Clone, 9. Uber Clone
10. Flappy Bird Clone, 11. The Extras
12. Android Wear Mini-Course, 13. Submitting Your App To Google Play, 14. Setting Up A Marketing Website, 15. Twitter Clone, 16. Snapchat Clone, 17. Where do you go from here
Learn to make Android apps by building real apps including Uber and Instagram clones. Android Wear included!
Novice to expert app developer—in six weeks.
Are you ready for Google’s Android M?
It doesn’t matter if you’re a complete novice or an expert app developer—NOW is the time to hop aboard the Android M bus and grab your golden ticket to app developing heaven (before everyone else does)!
Android M represents a MAMMOTH opportunity. Whether you’re looking to boost your income, change your career, or who knows… become the next Mark Zuckerberg!
Join thousands of budding app developers, champing at the bit to get started on Google’s best, most polished and most easily controlled platform – EVER.
Yep, in just six weeks you could be one of the first to become an expert Android M app developer—building real apps like Uber and Instagram as you learn.
This makes learning fun, fast and seriously supercharges your knowledge retention.
Why not get cracking before the rest of the world catches on?
You’ll find meticulously crafted tactics from the me, the creator of the Complete Web Developer Course – the world’s best-selling online coding course.
Using Java and Android Studio, I’ll teach you how to build real, marketable apps like
Uber and Snapchat clones.
This means you build your own apps as you learn. THE most powerful way to lock down the course information.
- You’ll start by downloading Android Studio and building a simple Currency Converter app.
- Next you’ll build a Brain Training app and a Favourite Places app, before working your way up to Uber and Instagram clones—using Parse.
- You’ll get a full guide on submitting your apps to Google Play, as well as walk-through on how to effectively market your apps—and generate revenue with Google Ads.
- You’ll learn all the latest Android M features, including App Permissions and Android Pay.
- Finally, we’ll take a look at Android Wear – the future of wearable computing.
Why learn to make Android apps?
- Android is by far the biggest mobile platform in the world, with around 80% market share and over 1 billion devices sold in 2014 alone.
- Not only that, but you can develop for Android on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
- Java is a great language to learn, allowing you to make apps for PC, Mac and the web, as well as Android.
- Android app discovery is far superior to the App Store, meaning that your app has a much better chance of making it big.
Who is this for?
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Java is a fantastic language to learn how to code with.
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. It will teach you how to make money from your apps as well as how to code.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.